+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ziptrip125
    Sand Dollars

Once Again

Dare I suggest BeachGurl may have a few grammatical errors? :-)

NY-MD
    Sand Dollars
    My my my …… it upsets me so when we just all can’t get along here.

Such bad feelings and disagreement just ruins my entire day. No warm and fuzzy feelings to be had on this thread.

I hate confrontations of any kind even verbal exchanges over the internet. Just awful…..

Beachgurl did you ever consider the possibility it just might be you???

“.... u dont know me and if you did YOU WOULD NOT BE TALKIN TO ME LIKE THAT IN PERSON>>>>>> i swear you wouldnt..... why dont you just back off .................(justbeachy)”

Are you kidding???? Gee you sent chills up my spine. Guess this is how you handle people who see the world differently then you??? Threats???? Please let me know when you are planning to be in Ocean City so I can stay clear of the area. Don’t want to run the risk of crossing paths with you. Just seems real easy to run off at the mouth over the internet……But only if you agree….

JustBeachy`
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGurl0915

first of all i would know a hotel if one fell on me! 2nd who do you think you are talking to me like that.... u dont know me and if you did YOU WOULD NOT BE TALKIN TO ME LIKE THAT IN PERSON>>>>>> i swear you wouldnt..... why dont you just back off .................(justbeachy)
    I said you wouldn't know a GOOD hotel if it fell on you. I think you would know a hotel if it fell on you, at least I would hope you would.....and you don't scare me in the least, if you were here in person, yes I would talk to you like that, in fact you sound like a dumb hick to me.

Sand Dollars
    Ahh, what the heck...I'll jump in on the pile.

I actually thought it sounded like a hick trying to sound ghetto..much like most vocal of the 'peeps' in this area. Sad really.....

Back on topic....
    I've never stayed at the Serene, but 2 years ago we asked to tour a room and well, we chose not to stay there. You could smell mold as soon as we opened the room door.

robertburns1
    Sand Dollars

help

hey we need a hotel/motel from the 1st of june for around a week in mid town...has any1 any suggestion and if so how much are we lookin at?
    thanks for any help!
    rob

JustBeachy`
    Sand Dollars
    Castle In The Sand was a nice place. It's on 33rd Street and Oceanfront. You don't say if you want to stay Oceanfront, Ocean block or Bayside. There are many places in that area (midtown), just depends what you want and how much you want to spend.

BeachGurl0915
    Sand Dollars

I agree with you....

i agree with you 100% .... the only reason why i posted those's comments was because iwas working for the Serene Hotel in oc..... i live down here and i know it's a dumped.... my boss told us to post good comments while we were working to make he's hotel look GREAT! the only thing I can say good about the hotel is that the housekeepers and nice and it is clean.... the housekeepers have been working there before this new owner got the hotel.... i just want to let everyone know I AGREE WITH YOU.... I WAS JUST MAKING THOSE'S COMMENTS BECAUSE MY BOSS TOLD US TO WHILE WE WERE WORKING I NO LONGER WORK FOR HIM I WORK FOR THE TOWN OF OCEAN CITY...

Sand Dollars
    Thank you for your honesty.
    I know I'm getting old but I didn't think I imagine what I see and hear.
    Buy the way,is John of the Crab Cake Factory associated with the Serene ?
    That place leaves a lot to be desired (so I hear)

NY-MD
    Sand Dollars

My Boss Made Me Do It

first of all i would know a hotel if one fell on me! 2nd who do you think you are talking to me like that.... u dont know me and if you did YOU WOULD NOT BE TALKIN TO ME LIKE THAT IN PERSON>>>>>> i swear you wouldnt..... why dont you just back off .................(justbeachy)[/QUOTE]

So lets get this straight you wrote all your posts including this crap above because your BOSS wanted you to help bring in business.

So your insults and rude comments were just doing your job.

Boy housekeeping jobs must be hard to come by in OC if you are willing to post such crap and then attack those who disagree.

BaltoBob is a softy, me not so much.

I think you are an ___. Fill if with whatever word you might imagine.

If you were still working at the Serene and they had not let you go the fact is you would still be posting this type of garbage.

So you get no points from me for coming clean now that you have moved on to your next employment stop with the town of OC. (My they must have high hiring standards with the town.)

One last suggestion I would consider signing up for a "English as a second language" class just might help to improve your communication skills.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGurl0915
    i agree with you 100% .... the only reason why i posted those's comments was because iwas working for the Serene Hotel in oc..... i live down here and i know it's a dumped.... my boss told us to post good comments while we were working to make he's hotel look GREAT! the only thing I can say good about the hotel is that the housekeepers and nice and it is clean.... the housekeepers have been working there before this new owner got the hotel.... i just want to let everyone know I AGREE WITH YOU.... I WAS JUST MAKING THOSE'S COMMENTS BECAUSE MY BOSS TOLD US TO WHILE WE WERE WORKING I NO LONGER WORK FOR HIM I WORK FOR THE TOWN OF OCEAN CITY...
    So what you're saying is your honesty, integrity, & pride mean nothing to you as long is somebodys paying for your services... interesting...