+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    NY-MD
    Sand Dollars

Different strokes for different folks

Quote Originally Posted by BeachGurl0915
    Well first of all yes I would know a 3 1/2 star hotel from the truck of my car! Second my family and I have been coming to ocean city all my life. We have stay at a number of hotel's and the Serene is the one that we have been staying at for the last three years.

Sounds like the entire family has found a favorite place at the Serene not just BeachGurl......................................... .........Three years and running...

BeachGurl0915
    Sand Dollars

Why Dont You Get A Life?

look NY-Md , i have read other reviews about other hotels and it looks like all you can do is just put every review down that isnt by you!!!!!!!!!!! Why dont you just back off. or are you just one of them "PEOPLE" that like to sit on there computer every hour of everyday lookin up things to comment on SINCE you seem like you have NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME, WHY DONT YOU JUST GET A LIFE?????????????????????????????

Sand Dollars
    Narcotics Bust

A search of a room at the Serene Hotel and Suites led to the arrest of a boyfriend and girlfriend and the seizure of eight plastic baggies of cocaine, three pieces of crack cocaine, various paraphernalia and more than $500 in cash.

Suspect Stephen Foster Banks was being sought by police and when it was determined that he was staying at the Serene Hotel and Suites, the Ocean City Police Department obtained a search warrant for his room.

Upon entering the room, police found Banks and Laura Marie Schaffer. Both were arrested for the possession with intent to distribute cocaine.

Police saw a black zipper bag, which contained the seven baggies of powder cocaine, while the three pieces of crack cocaine were located on top of one of the room’s beds.

Another bag of cocaine was found in the pocket of a pair of jeans that belonged to Banks.

Paraphernalia found in the room include metal pipes containing burnt residue, metal stem, and a razor blade.

The hotel room was registered to Schaffer. Neither suspect had any control substances, cash, or contraband on them when arrested by police.

After the arrest, police learned that Schaffer was wanted for driving with a suspended license and that Banks was wanted for two counts of burglary, including the theft of a firearm in Georgetown, Del.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by BALTOBOB
    Narcotics Bust

A search of a room at the Serene Hotel and Suites led to the arrest of a boyfriend and girlfriend and the seizure of eight plastic baggies of cocaine, three pieces of crack cocaine, various paraphernalia and more than $500 in cash.
    They were probably just selling the drugs to earn enough money to stay at the Hilton, next time...

Sand Dollars
    Good one

JustBeachy`
    Sand Dollars
    Beachgurl----do you ever proof read your posts?? You sound like you wouldn't know a good hotel if it fell on you!

BeachGurl0915
    Sand Dollars

who do you think you are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by JustBeachy`
    Beachgurl----do you ever proof read your posts?? You sound like you wouldn't know a good hotel if it fell on you!

first of all i would know a hotel if one fell on me! 2nd who do you think you are talking to me like that.... u dont know me and if you did YOU WOULD NOT BE TALKIN TO ME LIKE THAT IN PERSON>>>>>> i swear you wouldnt..... why dont you just back off .................(justbeachy)

BeachGurl0915
    Sand Dollars

Baltobob

Hi I Am Writing To You Because I Dont Think You Understand This Website Is For You To Make Comments About Your Stay At A Hotel And Ask Questions About Hotels. Not Post A Narcotics Bust News Headline....... Come On How Is That About Your Stay Unless Your In The Headline????????

Sand Dollars
    Obviously you not only don't know how to write but you also have poor reading skills.Let me go over this slowly:

The topic is about the Serene Hotel.
    The drug bust was at the Serene Hotel.
    This gives an indication of the type of place the Serene Hotel is.

GET THE CONNECTION ?

Sand Dollars
    BeachGurl, it's kind of funny listening to you tell people what this web site is for and not for. Looking at your history of posts, it would seem that you think this forum is a place to defend, a hotel that everyone (other than you) has given bad reviews!?!?! Are you ever going to post anything about another hotel? a place to eat?? an OC attraction??? or is sum and total of your posts going to be attacking people who disagree with you about this hotel, that is called a dump by most who have stayed there, and is now being used for drug deals????