+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mabert11
    Sand Dollars

Colonel Arms

I would not recommend this Colonel Arms to anyone. Our senior children stayed there during senior week last June. The lady did not return all of the security deposit and outright lied to one of the parents. She did not return any of our other calls after that. We even had a lawyer contact her via a letter which she did not respond to. Of course you may think that we are helicopter parents and believe everything our kids tell us but in this case that is not true. The lady ripped off other seniors last year and this year as well. Our kids had an additional kid sleep in their room and she deducted money. All of the parents thought that was fair because they broke the rules. When they were cleaning up to leave, the kids were vacuuming and she told them it was too loud and late and to stop. She said she would take care of it. Lo and behold she accused them after of not cleaning up the room. So the total deposit was $600. They got fined $100 for the extra kid. Her check to us was $250.

In conclusion, until we all boycott her hotel, maybe she will send the other $250 that she owes us.

Sand Dollars

Re: colonel arms luxury apartment

We stayed there in the late 70s and it was fine.

Sand Dollars

My great grandfather was there when it was being built and he said it might be a nice place when it was finished. Not sure if that helps...

Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by KirkTheJerk

My great grandfather was there when it was being built and he said it might be a nice place when it was finished. Not sure if that helps...

I actually think it was based on his recommendation that we stayed there. I believe he chiseled his recommendation on a stone if I remember correctly.

Sand Dollars

Angry Colonel Arms Scam

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa28011 View Post
    Does anyone have any review on this hotel
    Stay away...........it's not worth it. The owner is an old lady that lives in one of the units and will stalk you till she kicks you out. Young people, old people, she hates you all. Don't expect your deposit back. You've been warned.............read the reviews. I wish that I had.