+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vanessa28011
    Sand Dollars

colonel arms luxury apartment

Does anyone have any review on this hotel

Sand Dollars
    I have never stayed there, but from the website they look really nice. I always notice their sign says no vacancy when we are there in July for the week. The prices are also very reasonable.

jake234
    Sand Dollars

Re: colonel arms luxury apartment

Me and a group of 10 stayed here for a week in the 2011 summer and to be completely honestly it was no where worth the price. You will get kicked out if you bring even one guest in and the owners are do not even come close to nice people. They treated us like crap and keep part of our deposit for stuff we didn't break. The funny thing is that we have video evidence of us moving in and explaining what we found was broken when we walked in. We should be seeking out legal help soon though. So if you want to have fun DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Nothing looked as if it had been cleaned when we came and it was cleaner when we left. You can get a way better place the this for the money. Basically it is over priced, the service is terrible, you'll lose your deposit, and you will have a terrible time. DON"T STAY HERE!!!!!!!!

hapnstance

And we have a winner!!!!!! for the OLDEST topic pulled from the archives. I can barely find current stuff so how in the world are people finding stuff that's almost 7 years old!!

hapnstance

Sounds like the owners were real buzzkills and that's just narely dude. Sounds like another disgruntled Senior.

stahli
    Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by hapnstance

Sounds like the owners were real buzzkills and that's just narely dude. Sounds like another disgruntled Senior.

I don't get it....

First you get mad when new threads are posted for things that are already in the archives.

Then, you get mad when someone does search for a topic in the archives and comments on it...

stahli
    Sand Dollars

Maybe admin should show the date of the last comment larger or more clearly...

hapnstance

When I say search the archives I mean: SEARCH THE FLIPPIN ARCHIVES FOR CURRENT POSTS COVERING THE TOPIC. Do we really need 15-20 threads on the best pizza, restaurant, bar, etc. within 4 months. Is anything really going to change?

You can't pull a 7 year old thread on a place and comment on it. Makes no sense and wastes people time. Things change every year or 2 around OC.

Obviously, the poster who managed to pull up this thread was disgruntled about something, probably the fact the owners got pissed off because they were doing beer bongs on the balcony.

9 times out of 10 someone who opens an account posts a disgruntled comment is never coming back again.

BTW, I get mad just for the sake of getting mad. I am a connundrum. Just imagine how my wife feels.

stahli
    Sand Dollars

Quote Originally Posted by hapnstance

When I say search the archives I mean: SEARCH THE FLIPPIN ARCHIVES FOR CURRENT POSTS COVERING THE TOPIC. Do we really need 15-20 threads on the best pizza, restaurant, bar, etc. within 4 months. Is anything really going to change?

You can't pull a 7 year old thread on a place and comment on it. Makes no sense and wastes people time. Things change every year or 2 around OC.

Obviously, the poster who managed to pull up this thread was disgruntled about something, probably the fact the owners got pissed off because they were doing beer bongs on the balcony.

9 times out of 10 someone who opens an account posts a disgruntled comment is never coming back again.

BTW, I get mad just for the sake of getting mad. I am a connundrum. Just imagine how my wife feels.

Hehehe, I noticed that. :-)

And I 'm just pulling your leg. Take it easy there fella... lol

I'd like to meet you and your wife at one of the get togethers and give her a hug and a gold star for putting up with you. lol

hapnstance

I'll be at one or two of the, but you'll never know who I am. I wish to remain a mystery.