+ Reply to Thread
    bahjah
    Sand Dollars

2 bedroom oceanfront hotel?

We are trying to find a two bedroom oceanfront room on the boardwalk sometime in June or July for 5 or 6 days. We have a teenage son and his friend and really need the two bedrooms. Any ideas? :

erinn
    Sand Dollars

2 bedroom

The Holiday Inn Suites on 17th don't have 2 bedrooms but the bedroom is seperated from the living room which has a pullout couch in it. I think the Commander Hotel may have 2 bedroom suites and they are also on the boardwalk. You might also want to see if you can rent a 2 bedroom condo on the boardwalk.

Stasha89
    Sand Dollars
    I just recently stayed at the commander. It was very nice. I stayed in one of the oceanfront suites. It has two rooms but, they are not separated by doors.

emilysmom04
    Sand Dollars

2 bedrooms??

Quote Originally Posted by bahjah
    We are trying to find a two bedroom oceanfront room on the boardwalk sometime in June or July for 5 or 6 days. We have a teenage son and his friend and really need the two bedrooms. Any ideas? :

The Commander Hotel does have 2 bedroom suites with the hotel being on the boardwalk ... What price range are u looking for that has alot to do with it But there is alot of great places with 2 bedrooms on the boardwalk ... Also theres one that i wanted to try this year its right on the boardwalk also and has a pool and all .... its called the Plim Plaza its newly remodeled and definitely has 2 bedroom rooms ..

rebellious_chik
    Sand Dollars
    My friends and I were looking for a place with 2 bedrooms, we ended up settling for something smaller. We were looking into Phillips Beach Plaza, they have 2 bedroom rooms and some other larger rooms. As well as the Commander.

Try http://www.ocean-city.com/hotelsearch/index.html to do your search. It helps out a lot. A lot of the hotels that have 2 bedroom rooms are listed as Apartments.

Good luck!