+ Reply to Thread
    adamt12
    Sand Dollars

out of time-park place or monte carlo

have to decide by friday, leaning towards the monte due to indoor pool and rainy summer season,
    please, any input on the monte carlo
    thanks

cexyvixxen
    Sand Dollars
    ok i have found for you park place hotel but i could not find snything on monte carlo ok here is a picture of park place hotel ok>>>>
    and the rates are as follows>>>.August 22 to September 5 Weekday $179 139
    Weekend $219 $189
    now the $179 and $219 are the oceanfront and the $139 and $189 are for the bayview side ok,,,,,,,,,,,and the rooms will look like this>>>> ok have fun i hope this helps

Mystang
    Sand Dollars
    I'm not sure exactly what you were looking for, but my husband and I stayed at Park Place a couple of years ago and enjoyed it very much. The room was clean and nice (we had a king room that faced the pool, but off season so the pool was not open). We liked the fact that the hotel was literally right on the boardwalk.

Monte Carlo is next door, I believe, and is not exactly on the boardwalk. It looked like it was "steps" from the boardwalk, but did not front it.

Good luck. Have fun.

ErinMC3
    Sand Dollars

Park Place

I've never been to Monte Carlo but have been to Park Place. We actually went back the next year because we liked it so much. Very clean rooms, very nice staff, one of the best locations! They do have a swimming pool but it is and outdoor pool, not in. Would definitely recommend!

adamt12
    Sand Dollars
    just got back from the park place hotel for a 4 night stay. Everything was great. Clean rooms, good location on the boardwalk. Pool is alittle on the small side but for my age kids, it was fine.
    Monte Carlo is right behind it and that also looked fine.
    Would definitely stay at the park place again
    thanks

Sand Dollars
    This may sound strange, but what is the parking like at the Park Place? Is it under the hotel or what? Did you feel secure letting your car there?

snowynitez
    Sand Dollars

fun time at monte carlo

We stayed at the monte carlo labor day weekend and most recently for memorial day weekend. I know that the monte carlo has a rooftop pool, rooftop jacuzzi, and a smaller size heated indoor pool. As i understand it the park place only has a smaller outdoor pool. The park place is oceanfront but the monte carlo is considered ocean side. The monte carlo has some covered parking and the other parking is across the street. Our room was quite nice and the staff very helpful. For the price we paid it was actually a little cheaper than park place and had more ammenities that the kids enjoyed.