+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Sand Dollars

OceanCity.com Forum Update & Suggestions

The OceanCity.com forum has recently been updated. As a result you will see some changes from the previous version of the forum. As the administrators of the forum, we would appreciate any feedback and suggestions that you would like to see implemented. Please use this thread to let us know how we can continue to improve the OceanCity.com forum.

Sand Dollars

1st impression, toss it.

1st impression, toss it. hard to navigate, hard on the eyes, maybe it'll grow on me...

Sand Dollars

It's awful. Put it back the

It's awful. Put it back the way it was. PLEASE!

Sand Dollars

This is sooooooo bad. I

This is sooooooo bad. I just read (or tried to read) a thread with quite a few answers, and as I scrolled down through the answers, the print went to four words per line, three words per line, two words per line, then one word per line. This is ridiculous. I'm not going to post on this forum anymore till it gets better. I'll check back in a week. Hopefully someone will come to their senses and fix this mess.

deedee3370
    Sand Dollars

Very Difficult!!!

I just logged into this site and hate it. It is very difficult to navigate and its hard to read the comments. With technology the way it is today, I can't believe that this site has made drastic changes to its forum, which was easy to navigate to begin with. I agree with the previous thread, how do you get to page 2 of comments? Please update this site again!!! AND WHY DOES EACH COMMENT GO DIAGONALLY DOWN????

crowtoo
    Sand Dollars

The new format is absolutely HORRIBLE!

I think it's a TERRIBLE design and it's very hard to navigate. There was nothing wrong with the old format and it worked quite well and was very easy to navigate, easier to read, much more logically laid out, etc.

I think that user participation will go WAY down with the new look/style of the forum and that this is a bad move. What happened to the old saying, "if it's not broken, don't try to fix it"?

Please bring back the old format!

Kwhit

format

I agree with all of the above,took me quite a while just to get here.
    Just what was wrong with the other board????
    Like someone else said,I'll be back in a week,and I normally visit here several times a day.I
    Guess this will be posted.
    bye-bye

Sand Dollars

I've been posting over on

I've been posting over on the Trip Advisor forum.Much more user freindly.See you folks over there.

Sand Dollars

its like 1995 in here.

its like 1995 in here.

Administrator
    Sand Dollars

Update

We are continuing to update the forum display and functionality to bring it up to the standards to which you have been accustomed. The new changes will be up very soon. Please bear with us as the forum continues to improve, and again, we apologize for the inconvenience.